Build & Repair
CYLINDERGetting you back to business is our business. We build or repair many types & sizes of cylinders including telescoping, industrial, agricultural or specialty applications. Ranges: ½” – 20”dia 2,000-10,000psi.
Our Hydraulics staff initially assess the cylinder and provide you with the most efficient and economical solution.
Standard Service Procedures for Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
- Cylinder is disassembled
- Barrel is inspected
- Replace/ hone barrel as necessary
- Inspect / repair / replace rod as necessary
- Clean all parts, replace all seals and packings
- Inspect all threaded connections and mounting surfaces
- Assemble cylinder
- Test cylinder to 100% rated pressure along entire stroke
- Adjust cushions
- Cover all external ports prior to painting
- Paint with rust inhibitive paint prior to shipping