Build & Repair
CYLINDERGetting you back to business is our business. We build or repair many types & sizes of cylinders including telescoping, industrial, agricultural or specialty applications. Ranges: ½” – 20”dia 2,000-10,000psi.
Our Hydraulics staff initially assess the cylinder and provide you with the most efficient and economical solution.
Standard Service Procedures for Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
- Cylinder is disassembled
- Barrel is inspected
- Replace/ hone barrel as necessary
- Inspect / repair / replace rod as necessary
- Clean all parts, replace all seals and packings
- Inspect all threaded connections and mounting surfaces
- Assemble cylinder
- Test cylinder to 100% rated pressure along entire stroke
- Adjust cushions
- Cover all external ports prior to painting
- Paint with rust inhibitive paint prior to shipping
OUR DEDICATIONWe help you meet your deadlines by upholding our own. It’s our focus to ensure your project meets all expectations.
Kuhl Machine Shop
Your Obvious Choice